Nirasatria's Nectar Coconut Sugar is all-natural, has no preservatives, no additives, no artificial flavors or colorings, no chemicals, no bleaching, no anti fermenting agent and no synthetic adulterants are used.
Nirasatria’s Nectar Coconut Sugar is our natural organic coconut sugar liquid made from a hand-tapped golden nectar of coconut palm blossoms. The coconut farmer climbs the tree in early morning and afternoon to collects the blossom nectar by slicing the flower in order to flow the nectar. The nectar is then watered down and boiled into a syrup consistency. The process is minimal and nothing artificial is added.
Nectar coconut sugar is suitable for any food and beverages. It has the lowest glycemic index, highly nutritious, ecologically beneficial, and provides sustained energy with a good sweet taste. No artificial additives, flavoring or preservatives of any sort are used in any of our products.
Nectar Coconut sugar offers many health benefits, especially when compared to something like liquid white cane sugar. Some of these benefits include:
• Protect Against Cancer.
• Give and keep the warm effect on your body.
• Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
• Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
• A lower impact on blood sugar levels (coconut sugar ranks just 35 on the glycemic index), suitable alternative for diabetics.
• Higher amounts of vitamin C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and copper.
• Low fructose alternative (more suitable for those with sensitivities).
• Contains phytonutrients, such as polyphenols, flavonoids, and antioxidants (anti-aging properties).
• Contains the B vitamin inositol, often used as a mood booster.
• Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness.
• Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness.
• Help Treat Chronic Indigestion.
• Lower Cholesterol Levels.
• Improve Sensitivity to The Hormone Insulin.
Our company provides 3 different packaging services. We can provide you with our private label bottle and jerrycan orders. Pricing for our own label and private label depends on the quantity and the size per package as well as the type of packaging. Therefore, we can quote you for our own label / private label on request.